Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a creative outlet

I should have known that I needed more structure in my life. Graduating from university has left me with a hole, rather on the large side, that I haven't been able to adequately fill. It's coming to a head (hence the blogging) as I try to fill the gaps with various endeavors that generally keep me occupied. I've started exercising, but with remnants of post-nasal drip I don't like venturing outside to go running, so I keep it all indoor-friendly stuff. I've always liked cooking, but I don't relish going shopping for new materials. I still create new concoctions and try out recipes I come across on TV or online, but the whole cooking thing hasn't been enough. Lately I've had music and lyrics running through my head, so I've been trying to take stuff down in case anything is worth actually working with, and that has helped soothe things, but I feel like I have to do something that actually goes somewhere. I guess I need school again. Good thing I've already applied to a bunch of law schools. :P

--brandon

3 comments:

  1. Cornell, Boston University, George Washington, The Ohio State, William and Mary, George Mason, and BYU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might end up close then! That would be really cool!

    ReplyDelete